Thursday, December 5, 2013

Defining Wedding....

WHAT IS WEDDING
A small journey through perspectives of a bride at all stages of her life!!


Through the eyes of a child….

I love spending time with kids..They always recharge my energy and keep me alive. I love those innocent things they talk about everything under the sky. When I asked few of them what is wedding-

 “I have gone for wedding. You are already wedded but my mom and dad not yet married”,  (3 year old girl) Lol…what the child see is when they are born, those weddings they have seen directly only is real weddings... like.. they have seen my wedding but they haven’t seen their parents wedding..so they don’t believe their parents are married yet…

“If we find someone of our same character, like I love dancing and when I meet somebody who love dancing, we will get married” (5 year old girl)




Through the eyes of a teenager

For a teenager, wedding is a fascinating dream...They attend many weddings and they see themselves as brides and dream about the attire and functions. True...I have seen girls putting sarees, ornaments and posing in front of the mirror…J

Though she has lot of questions in mind like whom will I marry, why I have to leave my home and go, still they think about weddings…

“I want my wedding day to be special, to be fun and something I will remember my whole life of course. I was thinking when I get married I want my bridesmaids to wear baby pink long dresses I am not sure what style and I would love to wear..”, says a teenager.


Through the eyes of an adult

For her, marriage will be an important decision in life. So all her dreams will come to a question mark till she is engaged. She has lot of questions in mind on how to make sure he is perfect for me.

“Its tough to get married until we get a perfect companion and in case it’s an arranged marriage, I dunno how will I spend time with him to know him and understand more”, says an adult lady.



Through the eyes of a BRIDE TO BE

Once a girl is engaged, oh my god, she will be in fairy land where every day she keeps on thinking about the wedding date and counting days to the final day.

She googles, researches for invitation cards, bridal outfit, ornaments, decorations, etc. She plans and plans and plans everything. 


Through the eyes of a newlywed bride

“Oh my god..If you had given me lil more time..I would have executed all plans very well on the wedding. Wish I got married once again to the same person so that I can do this..I can do that”, a bride said this.

Yes…this is the stage where brides come from dream world into reality. She could do only 20% of what she had planned for years…poor bride…J

This happens…

To all Bride To Be’s…Say bye to wedding chaos…rough planning… I will guide you,  advise you and make your wedding plan a BIG success….Just get my tips and rock on your day..treat me like a friend…..


To all Newlywed Bride’s…Don’t worry if you couldn't do 100% what you planned for your wedding. These days after wedding is extra awesome..you can plan and make each day special…all tips and advises to you as well…

Subscribe and enjoy reading my blog !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment